Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Videos

Um, what's the deal with Diarra? I mean, Arsene said that he was not in the market for anyone, and then BANG!, on the last day of the transfer window, we sign someone. He's taking the number 8 shirt, vacated by Freddie. Is he be a cover for Gilberto? I don't think he's going to compete for the right back spot, since we've already got Bacary.

And in other news, Dein sold his shares to some fat Russian billionaire who's a ManUtd fan. Hmm, sure, that's going to help us a whole lot. I don't wanna be Arseski! DD: I don't want Arsene to spend £30 million on a Sheva of our own!

But anyways. Here are some videos, just because our players have the best accents EVAZ.


Robin's accent is so adorkable. Haha. Check out his watch at 0:44. And um, how come I don't know that Babel's pronounced as "Bah-bel" and not "babe-bel"? But then again Dutch pronunciation's really different from ours. Van Persie pronounced by a Dutch person is so funky. :D Robin's attitude is the best. "We're young, so what?"



Penalty kicker, hahahahaha. I love Cesc. :DD And yes, Robin is great.



Hahah, what's up with that person laughing when Rosa's speaking? XD




I just got the Arsenal magazine, and there's something about an Arsenal Opus. It looks like something really worth buying, but at £3,000.... :/ Something much more afforable is the Arsenal handbook, retailing at £5, but I don't think we get it in Singapore? Gah. My parents are very paranoid about someone stealing their credit card number online. D:

Oh yeah, in the magazine there's also a close up of the Gunner's kids award thing, and omg, Robin's shirt. *wants to caw out eyes* It's white with lots of scribbling on it. [[And on that note, did it come scribbled or did he scribble on it himself?]] I can see the words "art on fashion" somewhere near the buttons. Oh god. Why does Bouchra let him buy/wear these shirts out? I should scan it in so everyone can see how awesomely hideous it is. >.<

He should learn from Cesc. He's pictured here with Jessica Simpson.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wow I never noticed how unattractive and fake she looks. [[Not to mention short. Cesc is not exactly the biggest player on the field.]] Tsk. Cesc's watch is funky. Haha!

And just to end my post off on a random note, T-Bag is gross and hits on Michael. I quote [[not too accurately though, I don't have photographic memory]], "The police are going to find your dead corpse slung over that chair, with your pants around your ankles, because it's been a long time coming, pretty."

No comments: