Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Steaua Bucharest v Arsenal

Seems like 1-0 TO THE ARSENAL days back for now, huh? But a win's a win, so there's that. :)

Thanks to the most lovely Starhub, I couldn't watch the match, but the match ratings on Arsenal-mania are very informative, so I basically have an idea of how everyone played. Apparently Eboue was quite shitty, and Senderos was MOTM? I think this screencap sums it all up for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But the good thing is that Alex is back! Yay! I'm seriously glad that that challenge didn't have a lasting effect on Alex. :DDDD And Robin scored the second winner in the space of 4 days! ♥ And omg, haha -- "Robin keeps Arsenal rocking". I suppose they couldn't think of anything that rhymed with Van Persie.

Heh. I woke up at 4A.M. yesterday to check the score of the match. It was still 0-0 then so I had a hard time falling asleep again. >.< I must make it a point not to wake up in the middle of the night to check scores when the games are not being played on TV. Especially when it's the morning of my Science exam.


I think I've changed my mind. Prison Break doesn't have the best quotes, Arsene does.

"I don't mind physical games. I understand there are teams a little less technically gifted than Arsenal and more physical and direct. That is normal; we have to face that."

"Of course, I take pride in the fact that people go home having felt that for one and a half hours life is beautiful. That's it, basically, that's why professional football exists."
Source.

"I intended to watch Tottenham but I fell asleep."

"Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home."

"I don't think it's because of my eyes, my beautiful eyes!"

"When you're dealing with someone who only has a pair of underpants on, if you take his underpants off, he has nothing left - he's naked. You're better off trying to find him a pair of trousers to complement him rather than change him."


Geog and History were both okay, English I and Chinese I were painful, and Science was killer. Yay. I shall go prepare for my demise.

No comments: